Established in 2006 by Nicole French (AEP), Exercise for Rehabilitation & Health offer an extensive array of client services that include preventative health and rehabilitation programs, as well as self management programs. The team members at Exercise for Rehabilitation & Health pride themselves on providing high quality clinical services following industry best practice.
The team offer Clinical Exercise Physiology in their full time private practice located in Essendon North. The practice also offers physiotherapy services; it has a purpose built rehabilitation gym, group seminar/professional development room, consultation rooms and central referral office.
Features and Benefits of Exercise For Rehabilitation & Health:
- YOU are the most important part of the treatment; goals and plans for treatment are based around your needs.
- Treatment is evidence based and steered by best practice principles.
- The allied health team is lead by Ms. Nicole French, a nationally renowned Exercise Physiologist and University Lecturer.
- We provide flexible after hours appointments.
- All team members are involved in continuing professional development to ensure each client receives the best treatment and advice for their management.
- We have extensive, clinical experience treating a wide variety of conditions.
- The whole team including clinical and support team LOVE what they do and you will feel that as soon as you walk into the practice.
Professional Exercise Physiology services for the whole family:
The expert team at EFRH can provide you with professional advice on all aspects of health, wellness and rehabilitation. We welcome anyone that feels that they would benefit from our services including:
- Private clients
- Medicare EPC
- Veterans' Affairs DVA
- Injured workers under Workcover
We treat a variety of people from office workers, local tradesmen, professional athletes, post operative recovery patients to recreational gardeners.
Contact Us today with your enquiry or to book an appointment with one of our team, we will be happy to help.